Illinois - Gastroenterology – (46803)
Illinois – GI
• My client is currently seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
• This is a very busy practice with 1 Physician and 3 APPs and growing. They are looking to replace a physician who recently left the area. There is RN and MA support.
• Practice is split about 70% scoping and procedures and 30% clinic with inpatient consults as needed. Typical, bread and butter GI practice. ERCP is preferred.
• Call is (1:2) with additional call available.
• Their location is the best of both worlds – the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away. They offer lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages. There is very limited competition in their service area, and the array of activities is unsurpassed for a town of its size.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.