Montana - Gastroenterology – (46774)
Gastroenterology – Montana
- Looking to add a physician to an established GI practice
- The practice serves 275,000 residents across north central Montana.
- Applicants must be board eligible/certified and ERCP trained (will consider fellows in training).
- Join 2 traditional GI Physicians, 2 full time GI Hospitalists, various per diem GI Hosptialists (who take all call), and 2 outpatient Advanced Practice Providers
- Unique opportunity for a new physician to step into a thriving practice.
- Additional growth potential through area outreach and education, as well as an opportunity to participate in the development of an endoscopic ultrasound program.
- Applicants must be board eligible/certified.
- ERCP and EUS training a plus.
- The endoscopy unit includes five endoscopy suites and one bronch lab. It is designed as an ambulatory Surgical Center and all patients are managed within the unit with occasional procedures in the OR, primarily pediatric patients.
- The office practice is located in the new medical building which is connected to the hospital for easy access.
- Flexible sigmoidoscopies
- PEG tube placements
- Olympus equipment
- Five endoscopy suites and one bronchoscopy suite
- 10 bed recovery unit
- Experienced and helpful staff of RNs and techs
Skill: Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.