Wisconsin - Gynecologic Oncology – (46766)
recruiting BC/BE Gynecology Oncologists to join our highly respected dedicated team of providers to service the patients in our community. Our recruitment efforts are the result of growth and the need to meet our patient demand. You will be joining a well-established and highly respected group of physicians, midwives and advanced practice clinicians within a hospital employed model.
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week (at least 32 hours per week devoted to direct patient
- Growing Progressive & Innovative Free Standing Cancer Center
- Weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Board
- 24/7 Nurse Triage
- Average patients per day ~ 15
- Highly experienced & dedicated collegial Cancer Care Team
- State of the art Cancer Center & Hospital Facility
- Critical Care Intensivist Coverage
- Full complement of specialists available on hospital campus
- da Vinci Xi Robot
- Participation in regional outreach
– Based compensation
– Production-based compensation
– Quality bonus available
- $5,000 CME per fiscal year
- 80 hours of paid time off to conduct CME
- 264 hours of contracted paid time off
- Relocation allowance up to $12,000
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K & 457B Retirement Plans
- Professional Liability Insurance provided
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.