Wisconsin - Family Medicine – (46761)
Family Medicine – Wisconsin
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week with a minimum of 28 hours available for patient appointments; minimum 4 days per week;
- Flexible employment opportunities are available;
- 18-22 patients per day
- Obstetrical care is optional
- Large pediatric patient population
- Work one day per week at an offsite Employer Clinic
- Epic access – remote access from home
- Located on Hospital campus
- 2-year compensation guarantee, plus:
– Production, Quality, and Value-Based bonuses available
- Time off: 160 hours per fiscal year; 264 hours per fiscal year once compensation guarantee expires
- Participate in a large call group
- Clinic hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- No weekend or holidays, except for on-call weekends
- Teaching opportunities available with medical students
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
- Up to $12,000 for relocation assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k and 457b), and Professional Liability Insurance provided
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.