Michigan - Pediatric – (46746)
- Full-time practice: 40 hours per week with a minimum of 28 hours available for patient appointments, minimum 4 days per week (part-time employment opportunities available)
- Pediatric sub-specialties to support your most complex patients
- 18-22 patients per day
- EPIC access – remote access from home
- Competitive compensation package includes a compensation guarantee with the opportunity of additional earning potential:
– Production bonus
– Quality bonus
– Value based bonus
- Time off: 160 hours per fiscal year with escalation to 264 hours upon contract renewal
- Participate in on-call coverage (varies by region)
- 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist Team
- Clinic hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday; no weekends, no holidays
- Ability to teach and mentor medical student from MCW-Green Bay
- CME stipend of $5,000 per fiscal year and 80 hours of time off
- Up to $12,000 for relocation assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plans (401k & 457b) and Professional Liability Insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.