Washington - Psychiatry – (46711)
Washington – Psychiatry
The position will be a split of inpatient and outpatient work. Join a progressive Hospitalist team and robust outpatient Behavioral Medicine team.
- Two hospitals with more than 30 medical specialties
- More than 300 physicians and 170 advanced practice clinicians
- A 12,000 square-mile service area in 12 communities
- Our vision is to become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.
- Partnership opportunity in the physician-owned Medical Group
- Multiple loan repayment opportunities
- Generous vacation package includes up to 11 weeks off per year
- 401(k) match and profit sharing
- Relocation package includes generous allowance, plus house hunting
- Annual allowances for continuing education
- Nestled between the foothills of the Cascade Mountains and the Columbia River, we enjoy:
- More than 200 days of sunshine annually, snow-capped mountains, and the lakes and rivers of the high desert all with four seasons
- Great recreation: skiing, hiking, golf, white-water rafting, fly fishing, cycling, mountain biking, and kayaking
- Family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools and opportunities for everyone to be involved in culture and arts
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.