New York - Radiology – (46703)
Location: New York
Interventional Radiology – Central New York
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Interventional Radiologist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered
- Rural academic Health System & major teaching affiliate of Columbia University
- Subspecialty training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology required
- Position is 25% Vascular/Interventional and 75% General Radiology. Types of cases include Interventional Oncology, GI bleed interventions, Nephrostomy, and biliary drainage
- Candidate should be proficient in General Radiology including CT, US, MRI, and Nuclear Medicine
- Radiologists with additional training or experience in Breast Imaging welcome!
- State-of-the-art imaging labs with the following equipment: McKesson PACS, Siemens Flash and Edge CTS, Philips 3.0T MRI and 1.5 T MRI, PET/CT, Philips IU 22 Ultrasound Units with 3D/4D
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
- Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills
- Located 90 minutes from Albany, Syracuse, and Binghamton, and 3 1/2 hours from New York City
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.