Wisconsin - Urology – (46690)
seeking a BC/BE Urologist in, WI. Enjoy practicing medicine the way you were meant to, providing quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Join a well-established Practice
- Assist in the development of da Vinci Robotic Surgical System
- Cysto and TUR Prostates, ESWL, Cysto and UD, CYS to ureteroscopy, stone removal, circumcision, reduction of torsion of testis, excision of hydrocele, radial nephrectomy, total nephroureterectomy, ureteroscopy and stone manipulation with stent placement and other general urology procedures
- Excellent opportunity to be busy right away
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package Flexible schedule
- Enjoy a great deal of practice autonomy, with support to reduce the burden of non-clinical responsibility from our physician and operations leaders to ensure your success.
- Low physician turnover rate
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.