Tennessee - Nurse Practitioner – (46666)
seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a Hospitalist Nocturnist opportunity with Medical Center located in, Tennessee.
· 7 ON / 7 OFF
· 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
· Level 3 Trauma Center
· 505-bed hospital
· Preferred candidates will have a background in ICU or ER as an NP or RN
· Competitive Salary
· Full Health Insurance Benefits – Health/Dental/Vision
· CME allowance
· Paid licensure and DEA
· Hospital centrally located in large town
· Easy, light traffic commutes even from other cities
· Local, moderately-sized airport
· Family-friendly communities
· Excellent public and private schools
· Local sports teams
· Local symphony and ballet company
· Farm to table dining and craft breweries
· Greenbelt hiking and biking trail throughout the entire city
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.