Tennessee - Cardiology – (46661)
one of the top Interventional Cardiology opportunities in the Southeast! Join a highly reputable, growing Cardiology practice established in 2011. The practice provides comprehensive cardiology services to the region and is located in City, TN, serving 1.3 million people in the Tri-Cities. This well established, private group has served the Tri-Cities for over 9 years and is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join their team of providers. The group provides Cardiology services to Medical Center, a Level I Trauma Center and Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. offers state-of-the art cardiology services and programs including: structural heart program with TAVR, WATCHMAN and PFO closure
Highlights of the position
- Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Current Practice: 3 full time Cardiologists and 5 NP’s. Additional 4 interventional cardiologist that will share call that have worked together seamlessly for the last 9 years
- Established practice with partnership track
- Earning potential above 600k as a non-partner. Salary commensurate with candidates procedural skill set and performance
- Immediate need for additional cardiologist with potential plans to add another within the next year.
- Advanced practitioner support in addition to hospitalist team with strong cardiology support.
- The Northeast Tennessee region’s unmatched natural beauty and rich culture make it the ideal place to Live, Work and Play. Excellent public and private schools
- Low cost of living
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and John "JJ" Niemiller will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
John "JJ" Niemiller