Maine - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – (46651)
CRNA (Part-Time) – Northern Maine
- Employed practice seeks one, part-time CRNA (26 weeks per year) to join 5 full-time CRNAs and 2 Anesthesiologists staffing 5 operating rooms
- Highly competitive annual salary (negotiable depending on experience) – to be discussed with employer directly
- Call 1:5 (with call pay stipend) and average call back is reasonable and manageable
- Hours are typically 7 am to 3 pm with minimal Trauma
- Hospital performs an average of 250 cases per month, including approximately 15 births per month
- Surgical suites have state-of-the-art equipment and CRNAs are encouraged to practice as active, independent members of the Anesthesia team
- Certification in BLS and ACLS, with AANA Certification and Maine Licensure required, as well as expertise in epidural and peripheral nerve block
- Surgical percentages generally average 50% general surgeries, including eyes and Urology; 25% Orthopedic, 10% Ob/Gyn; and 15% other surgeries. Head and heart cases are not performed
- Benefits include: Health and dental insurance, relocation assistance, forgivable educational loan assistance, continuing education assistance, retirement plans, , and more!
- Regional airport in the area with 3 daily flights to Boston (international airport)
- H1B visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.