South Dakota - Pediatric Intensivist (Critical Care) – (46642)
Location: South Dakota
seeking a BE/BC pediatric critical care physician to join a team of pediatric specialists.
- The Children’s team consists of over 20 pediatric specialists.
- Our pediatric critical care specialists serve the critical care needs of medical, surgical and trauma patients in the pediatric department.
- Additionally our clinical specialists provide coverage of the PICU, the pediatric hospitalist service and a pediatric procedural sedation service.
- Skilled, multi-disciplinary team of registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physician’s assistants, case managers, social workers, dietitians, lactation consultants, patient educators, Child Life Specialist and a Family Support Specialist.
- A total of 110 beds are devoted to the care of infants, children and adolescents in our Pediatric Unit (18 bed), PICU (5 bed) and Level IIIC NICU (35 bed) and Behavioral Health Center (52 bed).
- Children’s services and Clinic is part of Health, the region’s largest and strongest health care network.
- 2 year income guarantee plus production incentives.
- Generous benefit package.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.