Texas - Urology – (46587)
searching for a board-certified Urologist to join a busy existing practice.
- Call Coverage- 10 days per month
- Robotics Trained preferred
- daVinci Xi surgical system available with Trumpf bed and all attachments for positioning
- Must be Board Certified (board eligible if completing training)
- Office Space Available
- Existing Anesthesia coverage
- Provides dedicated surgery days and surgical staff
- Will be joining 1 Urologist and 1 Nurse Practitioner
We offer a recruitment package, which may include:
- Competitive salary- MGMA guidelines at fair market value
- Commencement Bonus
- Full benefits: life, health, dental and vision
- Student Loan Debt Assistance
- CME, Medical Licensure & Relocation
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.