New York - Radiology – (46551)
Location: New York
Diagnostic Radiology – Upstate New York
- State-of-the-art imaging labs
- Installed equipment includes McKesson PACS, Siemens Flash and Edge CTS, Philips 3.0T MRI and 1.5 T MRI, PET/CT, Philips Ultrasound Units with 3D/4D
- Hologic Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Systems
- Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 270+ physicians
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in upstate New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of work- life balance in this central New York location just south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. City is approximately 75 minutes west of Albany and 3 ½ hours northwest of New York City. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities makes this a unique opportunity.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.