Kentucky - Hematology/Oncology – (46505)
Hematology Oncology Opportunity in Northwestern KY
- Hospital based group is looking for a BE/BC Hematology Oncologist to join them.
- Will be joining 5 other Oncologists and 1 APRN
- The clinic and infusion area were recently underwent a major $12.4 million renovation.
- Family Medicine Residency program on-site – teaching opportunities available.
- 1:4 call.
- As a hospital employee you will receive a competitive guaranteed base compensation with RVU bonus potential.
- Full comprehensive benefits package.
- Residency stipends and student loan repayment options available, plus sign on bonuses as well.
- Sorry this opportunity can not sponsor any visa candidates at this time.
- Service Area over 100,000 people.
- City has multiple parks, golf courses, playgrounds, swimming pools, ball diamonds and nature trails.
- Community also offers a museum of fine art, a symphony orchestra, a dance theater, and a music museum.
- Several nice schools and universities located in the area as well.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.