Kentucky - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (46493)
seeking a BC/BE OB-GYN to join its medical staff. Located on the Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia border in, KY. The staff at Hospital is committed to providing quality care in a patient-friendly environment. is a 96-bed hospital, offering a competitive compensation package, including:
- Excellent starting salary with RVU production bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Stipend consideration
- Moving allowance
- Moderate call schedule
- Benefits package that includes: Health, Vision, Dental and 403(b) Retirement plan
- Long-term disability
- Paid CME and 5 additional PTO days
- One Board Certified OB-GYN on staff
- One Certified Nurse Midwife
- One Family Nurse Practitioner
- 22% c-section rate
- 20 deliveries per month
- Designated c-section suite
- Level I Nursery
- Block OR Time
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.