Kentucky - Nephrology – (46492)
Nephrology – Eastern Kentucky
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Nephrologist to join their team
- See a variety of cases and work with advanced equipment and staffs with skills that are second to none
- 192-bed hospital with a newly renovated ER, 12-bed open ICU and a vast array of specialties on staff
Currently offering a competitive compensation package, including:
- Starting bonus
- Competitive salary with RVU production model
- Education loan forgiveness plan
- Stipend consideration
- Relocation allowance
- Great comprehensive benefits package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan
- PTO – 29 days annually
- CME reimbursement with 5 additional PTO days
- Malpractice coverage
- Immigration services available if needed
- H1B cap exempt facility – J-1 visa sponsorship also offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.