Georgia - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (46430)
Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Southwestern GA
- A hospital owned physician practice is looking for a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join them.
- Will join one other Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
- Share call with Anesthesiologists/ Critical Care Physicians
- Extra pay for taking extra call
- The way this hospital works with hospital-owned physician practices is to treat them as if the MD is the owner.
- They negotiate a salary based upon MGMA figures, which is paid to the physician monthly. Pay for this position ius at the MGMA median. At the end of the year, the physician receives 100% of the profits of the practice – as they would if they owned the practice.
- They do not charge a fee for running the practices.
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Will also give stipends to current fellows.
- Can sponsor H1B visa candidates but not J1’s
- City is a place where family, church and community are central to one’s lifestyle.
- In addition to excellent public schools, children participate in nationally-ranked gymnastics and world-class diving.
- Arts center, country club and YMCA have much to offer to adults and children alike in arts classes, performance opportunities, fitness and sports.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.