Connecticut - Nurse Practitioner – (46393)
Connecticut – NP/PA with Cardiology experience
Connecticut hospital system is actively seeking an experienced APP (NP or PA) to join our group, providing high quality outpatient care.
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
- Order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Create treatment plans, and involve patients and family members in those plans.
- Initiate appropriate specialty referrals.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
- Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Graduation from accredited APRN or PA program.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Pulmonary required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.