Montana - Internal Medicine – (46388)
Montana – Internal Medicine
• You will practice at their Primary Care Care Clinic in Southwestern Montana
• You would complete charts electronically in EPIC.
• You will work in a well established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and nursing staff.
• You would provide Internal Medicine care to a wide range of patients.
• You will be able to practice in an outpatient only setting.
• This facility is part of a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Their 98-bed Level III Trauma Center has provided care in Southwest Montana and the surrounding area since 1881, and their clinical network ensures community needs are met. They have Life Flight services available 24-7-365 to receive & transport patients as needed. They offer comprehensive, specialty care, including da Vinci Robotics surgery.
• Benefits are offered to all new physicians to encourage good health for you in a comprehensive & proactive way. Their generous package includes a menu of medical, dental, and vision coverage in addition to a 401K retirement savings plan. CME benefits, liability insurance with tail coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefit options along with paid days off. They also offer a sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan assistance for those candidates who qualify.
Skill: Outpatient Only
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.