Montana - Internal Medicine – (46385)
Northwest Montana Primary care opening.
This clinic boasts on-site laboratory and diagnostic services, and a tele-medicine program. the clinic utilizes Meditech as it’s EMR. Experience all that Northwest Montana has to offer with a beautiful and welcoming community.
- Generous hiring incentives and relocation assistance
- Significant loan repayment options are available
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Enjoy working with a collegial group in an established practice
Where You’ll Live
Explore the beauty of NW Montana where the Big Sky meets the rugged Cabinet Mountains. Seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician that will love the area as much as they will love their new role at the medical center’s family medicine clinic! People in our community punch in to work at the start of the day, then punch out a couple of miles outdoors at days end. Those miles could look different for everybody: it may be on a bike trail, an evening run, floating the amazing Kootenai river, a quick hike to one of the many area mountain lakes, or a scenic drive around the Cabinets.
Medical Center is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with services and technology that goes far beyond what you would expect from a facility our size. Our state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging services, laboratory technology, and new private, spacious facilities bridge the gap bringing sophisticated healthcare services to your back door. It is the goal of our staff to treat everyone with the warmth and compassion they would their own family, while providing our patients with the quality care they deserve.
- You will practice at our Family Medicine Clinic with the full support of
- You will complete charts electronically in Meditech.
- You will work in a well-established practice that has supportive colleagues, consulting physicians, and clinical support staff.
- You will provide Internal Medicine/Family Practice care to a wide range of patients.
- You will practice in an outpatient setting, with potential for inpatient practice.
- You will see 20 patients per day on average.
- You will have the additional support of two MA’s, on site LCSW, as well as a Pharmacy.
- Vacation Days – 248 hours per year
- Bonus capability
- Flexible hours with ability for work life balance.
- HSRA Eligible
- Board certified or Board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Member of ABIM or AAFP
- Montana State Medical License & DEA.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.