Indiana - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (46371)
seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our team and meet the growing demand for primary care services in Indiana.
Ideal candidate will have a focus on caring for patients of all ages, with non-life threatening illness or injuries; with experience in clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Weekday call: 10 days per month
- Weekend & Holiday call: 1:4
- Possible outreach to surrounding areas
- Average outpatient volume: 18 – 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: varies due to hospital census
- Comfortable with Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Common Diagnoses:
- Arterial line
- Central line
- Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Onsite Equipment:
- Ultra Sound
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.