North Carolina - Pediatric – (46354)
Location: North Carolina
Pediatrics – Western North Carolina
- Two women and children busy locations provide convenient access.
- Busy mature practice needs one physician in a replacement role.
- This is a traditional OP/IP practice model where Pediatricians attend deliveries and manage a small volume of inpatient pediatric patients in rotation.
- NICU support close for nursery.
- Seeking a Physician whose practice experience includes treating and managing behavioral health issues, in addition to traditional pediatric problems.
- This particular practice location is currently a National Health Service Corps Certified Location
This Employed Position Features:
- The benefits afford a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- Competitive compensation package with a first year compensation guarantee set by MGMA national benchmarks for your specialty
- Attractive call rotation with collegial medical staff partners – 1:6 rotation
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.