Indiana - Oncology – (46313)
Indiana – Gynecologic Oncology
• Located in Northwest Indiana, this Center for Cancer Care boasts a highly trained, nationally – recognized team of cancer specialists who come together and strategically develop an integrative treatment plan for each patient’s case.
• Every week their team of medical, surgical, radiation oncologists, naturopathic providers, dieticians and mind-body counselors meet to follow a patient’s progress.
• Join one of the very few facilities across the nation with State-of-the-Art Ethos treatment on-site!
• They are recruiting for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gynecologic Oncologist!
• Join a team that has earned us recognition as one of the nation’s leading cancer centers from the American College of Surgeons, and the HOPE Award for Integrated Care from Hematology & Oncology News.
Are you interested in Research & Clinical Trials? Ask us about our Clinical Trials Director opportunity…
• Consistent research department support and personnel already in place
• Past track record of clinical trial success
• Work/Life Balance is important and you’ll find this area fits your individual & family needs! The area is a wonderful place to raise a family- safe, great public & private schools, and an affordable cost of living! We are located 30 minutes from South Bend (home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish), 2 hours East of Chicago & 2 hours North of Indianapolis.
• Competitive compensation per MGMA data. We offer salary guarantees, production & quality incentives, loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus & relocation assistance.
Stipends: Available to those in residency or fellowship!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.