Alabama - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (46292)
OBGYN need in Northern AL
- Employed position to work in rotation with 2 other OBGYN physicians.
- 1:3 call
- They prefer someone who can speak Spanish also, but this is not a requirement.
- State of the art Labor and Delivery suites at the Hospital.
- Will be offered and excellent starting salary plus a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Sorry, this hospital can’t sponsor any visa candidates.
- City has been listed as one of the top 100 places to live.
- If you love the outdoors then this is the place for you. Area has a large lake, several golf courses, some of the best fishing in the state, hiking trails, a state park, and several recreational areas to enjoy.
- 75 miles to Birmingham, 85 miles to Chattanooga, and about 150 miles to Atlanta and Nashville.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.