Tennessee - Internal Medicine – (46291)
Nocturnist openings in Northeast Tennessee metro area
- 5 on/10 off schedule
- 120 shifts annually with extra shifts available
- $1700 per shift
- NO state income tax in Tennessee
- Procedures are optional but ability to do them is a plus. Hospital can train on procedures too.
- Metro area of 450,000 population
- Internal Medicine training required – must be Board Eligible/Certified
- Negotiable signing bonus, performance bonus, moving allowance with full benefits including health, dental, vision and 401K plan.
- 239 bed not-for-profit Hospital
- Full service facility offering an array of services including emergency services, surgical services, cancer center and lung nodule clinic.
- Excellent public and private schools with a low cost of living.
- Abundance of outdoor recreation, including state parks, areas lakes, fly fishing and hiking
- Close proximity to major metropolitan areas such as Knoxville, TN and Asheville, NC
- Convenient regional airport in Tri-Cities area of Northeast TN
- H1-B visa sponsorship available (cap-exempt)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.