Pennsylvania - Internal Medicine – (46289)
Northwestern Pennsylvania – Hospitalist
• Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
• Excellent clinical and leadership skills
• Staffed with Advanced Provider support (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) coverage daily
• 5 on/5 off
• Hospital patient volume is approximately 26,900 patients per year
Candidates can expect:
• Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training
• Enhanced compensation package includes:
o Productivity incentive
o Quality bonus
o Extender bonus
o Paid time off, CME days, and CME stipend
• Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long-term disability
• Group Life insurance
• Robust retirement plans
• Customary and reasonable moving expenses
• Lake Erie offers the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and fishing. Close-proximity to the Allegheny Mountains affords easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.