North Carolina - Psychiatry – (46281)
Location: North Carolina
seeking a BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist. The successful candidate will serve as a full time faculty psychiatrist, and will provide clinical services, predominantly via telepsychiatry, to patients presenting in the emergency departments of hospitals affiliated with the North Carolina Statewide Telepsychiatry Program (NC-STeP). NC-STeP continues to grow and includes 71 hospitals across the state of NC. The psychiatrist will spend most of his/her time providing direct clinical service. New graduates and visa candidates are encouraged to apply. The successful applicant will be required to live and work in, NC.
- Employment by School of Medicine
- Will assist with monitoring and improving NC-STeP outcomes; integrating with community based providers; and implementing evidenced based practices.
- The position emphasizes a leadership role and an active engagement in clinical, educational, and scholarly activities.
- Experience in providing telepsychiatry services and in emergency psychiatry
- Requirements include MD or equivalent degree from an appropriately accredited institution,Completion of accredited residency training, and Qualified for board certification in psychiatry. Must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina
- Will report directly to the Medical Director of the Center
- Requirement to live and work in, NC at the School of Medicine’s Psychiatry outpatient clinic
- Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.