North Carolina - Child Psychiatry – (46280)
Location: North Carolina
accepting applications for two BE/BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to serve as full-time Assistant or Associate Professors. New graduates and Visa candidates encouraged to apply.
Job Highlights include:
- Excellent blend of clinical care, teaching, and scholarly activities
- Work with growing, multi-disciplinary, and collegial department
- Provide direct clinical care both face-to-face and via telepsychiatry for regional community partners
- Assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents, and other health professional trainees;
- Collaborate with other faculty members in conducting clinical research, with the opportunity to initiate projects if desired;
- Function as a University faculty member, performing such duties as appropriate to academic rank and position.
- Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Days & Reimbursement
- Malpractice (with tail)
- State Benefits
- Life Insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.