North Carolina - Urology – (46279)
Location: North Carolina
seeking a board eligible or board certified Urologist to join their established practice in, North Carolina. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Highlights include:
- Employment by Medical Group
- Hospital privileges at Hospital
- Position available due to retirement
- Sign-on bonus and residency stipend available
- Ability to live in a beautiful waterfront community
- Established practice and surgical services program
- Join one Urologist and an experienced Physician Assistant
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- No robotic surgery
- Clinic conveniently located near the hospital
- Potential for resident/fellow stipend
- Excellent compensation and benefits package to include: annual administrative stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k/457b, medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.