North Carolina - Internal Medicine – (46275)
Location: North Carolina
seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join a physician in an established, outpatient practice. Historic, offering beautiful waterfront living on the Albemarle Sound, is located 70 miles from Norfolk, VA and 90 miles from North Carolina’s Outer Banks.
This opportunity affords a positive work/life balance (schedule flexibility), competitive compensation/benefits, and excellent local specialist support.
- Employment by Medical Group
- Outpatient only
- Established practice with a loyal patient base
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Rotating phone Call
- System-wide integrated EMR – EPIC
- Office staff includes an RN health coach, 4 MA’s and an office manager
- Support from local specialists: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Oncology/Hematology, Surgery, Neurology, Urology, OB/GYN, and Wound
- 24/7 Hospitalist Service for inpatient care at Hospital
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME Stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching program/ 457b, Medical, Dental & Vision, & Life Insurance
- Live in nearby waterfront community on the Albemarle Sound
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.