Georgia - Internal Medicine – (46269)
Hospitalist – Southwest Georgia – Open ICU setting with specialty backup
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Hospitalist to join their team. Family Medicine, Med/Peds and Internal Medicine trained physicians welcome
- Competitive salary offered
- 1 position available
- Work a minimum of fifteen 12-hour shifts per month – additional compensation offered for any shifts worked over 15
- Primarily daytime shifts – dedicated nocturnist on staff
- Additional compensation also offered for participating in night call, if desired
- Flexible scheduling options offered
- Hospitalists admit and participate in patient rounds
- Average shift census: 18
- Hospitalist team consists of 9 physicians
- ICU management, vent management, and procedures required – specialty back-up available. Willing to teach procedures if not comfortable coming out of training.
- 10 days of PTO offered plus 4 days of CME time
- Medical School in town – First graduating class 2023
- Located 80 minutes from Tallahassee and 3 hours from Panama City Beach
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.