Oklahoma - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (46218)
Ob/Gyn – North Central Oklahoma
- Seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join a hospital-owned practice.
- The office is conveniently located in the medical building across the parking lot from the hospital.
- Established practice
- Anticipated call 1:2
- Level II NICU
- Hospital averages 500 births per year
- 4 exam rooms located in medical office building on hospital campus
- Normal deliveries conducted in Birth & Family LDRP rooms (8)
- C-sections done in Surgery
- 6 OR rooms with 1 minor procedure room
- Anesthesia coverage consists of Anesthesia/CRNA mix
- Scrub Techs are certified and competent in cases
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.