Ohio - Hematology/Oncology – (46209)
Hematology Oncology Ohio – One Hour From Cleveland – Cleveland Clinic Affiliation
- Multi specialty group seeking BC/BE Hematology Oncologist in this employed job setting
- Cleveland Clinic affiliation
- Join 1 full time Hem/Onc and 1 part time Hem/Onc
- Call 1 in 3
- Infusion and cancer center is averaging 35 new chemo patients per month and doing 210 chemo treatments per month
- Staffed with 5 RNs Monday through Friday 7:30a to 4:30p
- Built in referral base
- Hem/Onc services offered – Chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biotherapy, portable infusion pumps, injections, therapeutic phlebotomy, infusion therapies, lab services for VAD patients (drawn at center, processed at hospital), line care.
- Outpatient services offered – IV antibiotics, infusion therapies for all specialties (especially Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, and Neurology), catheter care, VAD care, assist with Bone marrow biopsy and lumbar puncture, specialty injectable, blood product transfusion.
- Competitive salary guarantee for the first two years – Production based pay starting third year
- Negotiable sign on bonus, potential real estate bonus, loan repay program and more
- Benefits package includes medical, vision, dental, vacation, paid malpractice
- H1 eligible
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.