Florida - Psychiatry – (46195)
currently seeking a board-certified psychiatrist to join as Clinic Director at our new resident outpatient clinic. This would be an employed, GME faculty position involving teaching and supervising residents. This candidate will also be considered for the position of Associate Program Director for the University Healthcare Psychiatry residency program which began in July 2018 with 6 residents per year, reaching 24 residents in 2021.
The Clinic Director will be primarily responsible for supervising residents in the outpatient clinic and overseeing the clinic management. In certain situations, the Clinic Director will also assist with inpatient or consultation-liaison duties. Weekend call is supported by the residents. This position comes with competitive compensation, a volunteer faculty appointment, benefits and the opportunity to work in an academically enriched environment alongside residents and medical students.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years of outpatient experience plus some prior leadership and/or management experience.
Below is a description of all our current Behavioral Health services at Medical Center:
Outpatient- (PHP) Partial Hospitalization Program/ (IOP) Intensive Outpatient Program
– Patients receive group therapy and can return to the comfort of their homes.
– Great option for patients who require additional therapy, but do not require hospitalization
– Patients are under care of a psychiatrist and licensed behavioral health professional.
– PHP – Minimum 4-6 therapy sessions per day and approximately 35 hours a week.
– IOP- Minimum 15 hours of therapy sessions per week.
Skill: Medical Director
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.