Indiana - Cardiology – (46187)
seeking a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join a well-established team of 2 EPs providing regional coverage at only 2 hospitals! The EP program was established 30 years ago and enjoys a strong referral base at each hospital. comprehensive Center for Cardiovascular Medicine provides physicians with state-of –the art technology and collaborative environment to apply evidence-based practices to patient care.
Details of position
- Strong AFib Ablation program (120+ per year) in addition to Watchman
- BiPlane labs with 3D mapping (current updates with Biosense Webster)
- Hemodynamic Monitoring Systems (GE CardioLab)
- Strong device implant program with clinic/remote follow-up
- Lead extraction
- AFib Clinic under development
A position with Physician Group offers work- life balance in a progressive, family- oriented community and the following:
- Competitive compensation package
- Recruitment Incentives:Medical Education Debt assistance, Commencement Bonus and Education Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance and CME days
- Vacation, 401k with match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/ Disability Package
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.