Texas - Obstetrics/Gynecology – (46163)
wonderful opportunity for an OB/Gyn Physician in Texas! With this position, you have flexibility of creating your own schedule that works best for you with the security of an Employment model.
- Multi specialty practice (over 50 Providers)
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Stipend for those in training
- $10,000 relocation expenses
- Paid vacation: 3 weeks
- Paid CME: 10 days
- Retirement plan
- Health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Active OB hospitalist program
- Deliveries at 1 hospital (over 2000 deliveries/ year)
- Level II Nursery
- Da Vinci Surgical System
- New medical office building
- EMR – Epic
- Subspecialties eager for your call
- $250/day call pay
What makes this the best opportunity is our lifestyle!
- Ranked #1 in the nation for best cost of living
- Ranked #1 in the nation as best city for working parents
- Average commute is less than 15 minutes
- Hiking and Biking Trails all over the city
- Easy drive to Dallas, Ft Worth and Oklahoma City (2 hours)
- Great Place to Work and Raise a Family
- Great Schools
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Tim Jackson will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.