New Mexico - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (46146)
Location: New Mexico
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Northwest New Mexico
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonologist/Intensivist to join their team
- Base salary: $420,000 plus productivity bonus incentive with no cap
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm
- No call, no weekends, and no holidays
- Patient volume is hospital pulmonology/critical care consultation, non-admitting
- Clinic is home to 6 Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist, and 4 APPs
- Non-profit, community owned organization
- Benefits include: full health, dental, and vision coverage, relocation up to $15,000, sign-on bonus up to $35,000, paid malpractice with tail, transitional stipend, negotiable student loan repayment, potential for quality incentive, professional dues, and more!
- City offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. City’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work/life balance
- J1 visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.