New Mexico - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (46146)
Location: New Mexico
Specialty: Pulmonology/Critical Care
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
• Non-profit, community owned organization
• Multi-specialty employed medical group
• 15 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital based provider groups covering only one Hospital
• 90 plus Physicians and 40 plus Advanced Practice Providers
• Shared Governance Model
• Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (NM, CO, UT, AZ)
• Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
o Base salary $420,000
• Productivity bonus incentive with no cap
• Potential for quality incentive
• Relocation up to $15,000
• Sign-On bonus up to $35,000
• Malpractice Paid with Tail Coverage
• Professional Funds Allowance i.e. Licensure Reimbursement, CME, Professional Dues, Books/Periodicals, etc.
• Transitional Stipend
• Student Loan Repayment negotiable
• Comprehensive Benefits
o Health, Dental, Vision
o Flexible Spending Account
o Disability and Basic/Accidental/Supplemental Life
o 403B and Tax Deferred Annuity
Heart Center is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician to provide in-patient consultation and outpatient services. The clinic is home to six Cardiologists, one Electrophysiologist, and four Advanced Practice Providers (three NP’s and one PA). The clinic is located near the hospital and main campus and open from 7:30am to 5pm Monday thru Friday. The position includes no call, no weekends, and no holidays. Patient volume is hospital pulmonology/critical care consultation, non-admitting. Additional growth potential anticipated with regional outreach. System-wide transition to one IT platform/Cerner.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.