West Virginia - Gastroenterology – (46131)
Location: West Virginia
Gastroenterology – West Virginia
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join their team
- Highly competitive base salary offered – to be discussed with employer directly
- ERCP fellowship training is a plus but general Gastroenterologists welcome
- Call 1:3
- 327-bed, Level III Trauma Center with over 220 physicians
- Comprehensive benefits package including retirement, Relocation expenses, Signing bonus, Malpractice insurance, $5,000 CME allowance, and Loan Repayment
- Located 90 minutes from Charleston, 2 hours from Columbus, OH, 2 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh, and 3 hours from Cincinnati
- Regional airport in town with flights to Charlotte, NC and Tampa, FL – International Airport with flights to 43 major cities
- 2022 fellowship graduates encouraged to apply
- H1-B (cap-exempt) and J1 visa sponsorship offered
Skill: Therapeutic ERCP
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.