Maine - Hematology/Oncology – (46121)
Hematology/Oncology – Maine
- seeks BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist or Medical Oncologist to join their team
- Competitive base salary offered
- Permanent position – Monday – Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Two full-time positions available
- Outpatient practice
- No formal call schedule – any inpatient work would occur during regular business hours
- See approximately 8 – 10 patients per day
- New dedicated Cancer Center opened in 2014 with Oncology Nurses, Chemotherapy Infusion Nurses, and Patient Navigators
- Benefits include: generous health coverage, professional liability insurance, relocation assistance, CME time and allowance, NHSC loan repayment, Immigration assistance, and more!
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship offered
- Regional airport in the area with 3 daily flights to Boston (international airport)
- Outstanding area to raise a family and enjoy the tremendous outdoors activities available in Northern Maine.
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.