Virginia - Internal Medicine – (46089)
seeking a qualified, board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine physician to join Community Physicians
- Join a well established, growing Internal Medicine practice with a reputation for excellence
- Provide hands-on experience by working with a nationally ranked Internal Medicine Residency Program and attendings to help train tomorrow’s physicians
- Service area includes a population of 75,000 to 100,000 in Southwest Virginia and Southeast Kentucky
- Beautiful location
- Small town living
- Easy light traffic commute to larger cities
- Moderately sized airport within a short drive
- Safe, family friendly community
- Excellent public and private schools
- Low cost of living
- Mild weather and 4 distinch seasons
- An abundance of outdoor activities (golfing, fishing, camping, biking, hiking, kayaking and more)
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.