Tennessee - Gastroenterology – (46058)
seeking a Gastroenterologist with an advanced endoscopy fellowship to join their established practice in Tennessee. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician with Advanced Endoscopic skills to enter a busy GI practice with an established referral pattern for EUS services and perform a mix of general and advanced procedures. The practice is open to experienced physicians or new fellows. Qualified candidates must be BC/BE.
- Combination of advanced and general procedures
- Partnership opportunities available within one year
- Competitive salary
- Single specialty group servicing a single hospital
- Excellent practice location right off hospital campus
- Full benefits
- Call 1/7
Gastroenterology Associates is a private practice gastroenterology group withy 13 physicians and 4 advanced practitioners in 2 communities. Their mission is to provide the highest quality, most cost effective gastroenterology care for their patients. With an endoscopy center equipped with the finest state-of-the-art equipment, the physicians of Gastroenterology Associates can deliver superior care to patients in a comfortable environment.
- Vibrant, safe, charming, family friendly area
- Low cost of living
- Easy, light traffic commutes even from other cities
- 4 distinct beautiful seasons
- Abundant outdoor adventures
- Excellent public and private schools and universities
- Farm to table dining
- Within a 90-minute commute to large metropolitan cities
- Local, moderately sized airport
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.