Virginia - Hematology/Oncology – (46049)
Hematology/Oncology – Southwestern Virginia
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Hematology/Oncology physician to join their team of 2 physicians and APPs
- Competitive base salary offered
- APPs manage infusion services and see acute & symptomatic patients
- Radiation Oncology on-site with TruBeam & SBRT capabilities
- Practice includes a full service infusion room and a typical outpatient oncology practice
- On-site lab and imaging is supplemented by mobile PET
- Opportunity to work with residents from Family Medicine and Internal Medicine programs
- Regional services are provided from the group to two clinics within 30 minutes of main clinic
- Benefits include: production bonus based on RVUs, generous sign-on bonus, educational loan assistance, relocation assistance, full health benefits, CME, PTO, and more!
- Located 45 minutes from Kingsport, TN, and 2 hours from both Roanoke, VA and Asheville, NC
- 35 minutes from airport with daily flights to Dallas/Ft. Worth, Atlanta, and Charlotte, NC
- J1 & H1B visa sponsorship offered
- 2022 fellowship graduates encouraged to apply
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.