Virginia - Pulmonary/Critical Care – (46044)
Pulmonary/Critical Care – Southwestern Virginia
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Pulmonary Intensivist to join their team
- Competitive annual salary offered
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
- 90% outpatient, 10% inpatient
- Expect to see 3-4 patients per hour, averaging approx 25 per day
- 4 1/2 days per week in clinic with one 1/2 day in hospital for procedures including: Bronchoscopy/EBUS, Navigational Bronch, & PFT
- Clinics located near VA/TN border, just 20 minutes from each other
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision coverage, CME reimbursement, loan repayment, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, and opportunities to assist with medical students and FM/IM residents from local training programs
- Located 2 hours from Roanoke and Winston-Salem, 3 hours from Charlotte, and 4 hours from Knoxville
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship offered
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.