Virginia - Gastroenterology – (46042)
Southwest Virigina Gastroenterology opening – Hospital employed group practice
- Hospital employed – 116 bed facility
- Group practice with two other established GI physicians & 1 GI NP – call of 1:3 (only one weekend per month)
- Teaching tie to local medical students and FM/IM residents from local training programs
- Competitive salary, WRVU production incentives, sign-on bonus, educational loan assistance, full benefits with Medical, dental, vision and malpractice.
- PTO and CME time and reimbursement
- Outpatient clinic and a very busy endoscopy suite with 5 rooms
- 2 patients seen per hour averaging 12 per day
- Monday – Friday with call doing one weekend per month
- Hospital procedures to include EGD/Colonoscopy and ERCP if trained and interested
- Inpatient census is 3 per day
- Close access to Roanoke, VA, Asheville, NC and Knoxville, TN
- Group is able to sponsor J-1 visa holder and is H1-B cap exempt
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.