New York - Family Medicine – (46018)
Location: New York
We offer you a choice of practice models:
- Primary care
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Geriatric consult services
- Geriatric hospitalist service
- PACE (Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly)
Here you’ll have a voice in care decisions, as well as access to the most advanced medical equipment and technologies, plus groundbreaking new procedures, treatments and models of care. Our culture of constant improvement continues to deliver important medical advances, technological innovation and exceptional quality of patient care.
And you’ll enjoy the respect of leaders who listen—and who stand by you and for you. They are forward-thinking and dedicated to growing the organization and expanding our care network. And you’ll have the autonomy to grow your practice or take your career in any direction. You won’t just practice geriatric medicine. You’ll propel it into tomorrow.
- 16,000+ employees, including 2,500 medical staff and 2,500 volunteers
- A fully integrated network of affordable care, delivered with respect and dignity
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.