Florida - Otolaryngology – (45984)
ENT – Northeastern Florida
– Board certified or board eligible with plans to sit for boards.
– Elective outpatient practice will be the primary focus and call coverage is not burdensome
– Some trauma call will be required
– Employment position the Medical Group
– Competitive compensation package
– Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
– PTO and CME allowance
– Occurrence-based malpractice
– Strong support system
About the Medical Center:
– A full-service, acute-care hospital with 317 inpatient beds located in the heart of the city, providing medical care to immediate and surrounding communities.
– The only level II trauma center in the County
– Shortest hospital ER wait times in the area with a dedicated Pediatric ER and another free-standing ER a few miles away from the hospital
– 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
– 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 20 ICU beds.
– Level II NICU
– Committed to Graduate Medical Education with seven residency programs (including ER, Psychiatry, General Surgery and Primary Care) and three fellowship programs. By the year 2022, they will expand their ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.