Indiana - Nephrology – (45962)
Transplant Nephrology Medical Director – Northeast Indiana
- Employed practice seeks BC/BE Nephrologist to serve as Medical Director
- Competitive base salary offered
- Unique opportunity in a rapidly growing market – work with program director to build a regionally and nationally recognized kidney transplant program
- Candidate will also have the ability to participate in or develop his/her research program within their areas of interest that align with programmatic goals and objectives
- The Medical Director for the Kidney Transplant Program will be responsible for all aspects of the medical care of ESRD patients referred for transplant and their post-transplant medical care
- Assure compliance with regulations in the evaluation and management of transplant candidates, recipients, and living donors
- Candidate must qualify as “Primary Transplant Physician” under UNOS bylaws
- No visa sponsorship available
- Located 90 minutes from both Toledo and South Bend and 2 hours from Indianapolis
- Airport in town offers non-stop flights to 14 major US cities
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.