New Mexico - Pulmonary Medicine – (45930)
Location: New Mexico
Pulmonology – Southeastern New Mexico
- Seeking a highly qualified Pulmonologist to join a progressive, fast growing Multidisciplinary practice
- Full laboratory Services with same day resulting,
- Radiology to include Digital x-ray, Bone density, Ultra-sound, Echo, Nuclear camera, diagnostic CT, Pet/Ct
- Pulmonary Services program to be built
- The Pulmonologist will have a traditional and out-patient practice, and if desired, consulting privileges within the community hospitals.
- The Pulmonologist will help develop a full service within the practice.
- Hours of operation are Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Fri 8am-12 noon. Friday afternoons are reserved for administrative time if needed. As long as documentation and dash boards are cleared, providers are allowed to start the weekend at noon on Friday (this happens 90% of the time for all providers).
- Providers see 20-24 patients per day.
- Salary based upon production with production bonus available.
- Contracts include sign-on bonus, and moving expenses.
- J-1’s ARE WELCOME!
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Brad Bohannon will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.