Illinois - Child Psychiatry – (45917)
Illinois – Child Psychiatry
- Collegial team of seven psychiatrists
- Traditional practice office hours – Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on campus
- Full time hospital employed position with ability to sponsor H1-B and J-1 visas
- Opportunity to work with psychiatry residents, medical students and nurse practitioners in training
- Epic EMR
- Supportive administration with open door policy
- Take own patient call (very light) during the week but not obligated to come in to the hospital
- Shared call on the weekends (1:8)
- Large network of support services in the hospital and community
- Compensation package includes a base salary plus production, commencement bonus, loan repayment, housing stipend, quality incentive, CME and professional dues, generous paid time off, matching 401K, health/dental/vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance
Nestled about an hour south of Chicago
Less than one hour from two major international airports, Midway and O’Hare
Lower cost of living
Educational opportunities from preschool through college
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Mike Schloeman will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.